Multiple configuration options available such as:
- Geographic (high availability and fail over)
- Full featured Billing System
You'll register to the closest server automatically. If the server
you're connected to ever goes down, you'll be connected to another
server inside the cluster within 30 seconds, but it will still be the
closest active server.
The geographic option is best if you'll have extensions in multiple locations and you don't need a call center.
you'll be able to pick a specific locations as your primary and
secondary locations. If the primary goes down, within 60 seconds (or the
registration timeout set by your device), you'll be automatically
directed to the second location. Each of the servers are independent in
this configuration, if server A goes down, you're clients will be
redirected to server B. However, server B is a complete mirror of server
A, so you won't lose any data.
The fail-over option is best if
you want redundancy but also want to accept incoming calls to a call
center or you want to have all people on the same server.
Full Featured Billing System:
Fully manage all aspects of VoIP billing for your clients.
* Setup your own VoIP trunks to your providers (you can use our termination, providers of your choice or a combination of both)
* Invoice & Receipt management
* Setup LCR
* DID (phone number) Billing
* Call detail reports
* Customer Billing Portal (for your customers to see CDRs, purchase services, etc)
So much more, everything you need to provide white label VoIP PBX & Billing services to your clients.